Prevention against COVID-19 includes:
- Staying home as much as possible!
- Covering your face when coughing or sneezing
- Washing your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol when soap and water is not readily available
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Practice social distancing
- Maintain 6 feet between yourself and others as people without symptoms may be able to spread the virus
- Disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily
For more information, please visit www.cdc.gov.
If you have tested positive for COVID-19 or have been in contact with someone that has tested positive for COVID-19, please share this information with dispatch when calling 9-1-1. Additionally, if you have trouble breathing and/or a fever, please do not be alarmed if our crews arrive in full protective equipment including, gloves, gowns, and masks.
We want to thank you for your support during this time, stay safe!