CLARENCE CENTER VOL. FIRE CO.
Clarence Center Vol. Fire Co.
Join Our Team
Clarence Center Vol. Fire Co. is looking for volunteers 18 and up who are interested in becoming an active Volunteer Firefighter. Join a team of brave men and women dedicated to protecting our families, neighbors and fellow residents. Apply Now!
Probationary Membership Requirements:
- Attend twenty (20%) of calls for service
- Attend six (6) monthly meetings
- Attend eight (8) drills
- Maintain a valid CPR card
- Complete company approved OSHA
- Attend training as prescribed by Best Practices to fulfill firematic or EMS only membership
- Attend three (3) firematic work details and three (3) executive work details
Apply Now -- for one of the most rewarding ways to serve your community!
We have one of the only water rescue hovercrafts in Western New York.
Our hovercraft can quickly respond to wherever it may be needed!
Our rescue snowmobile allows us to respond to emergencies in remote locations during the winter months.
Our members maintain high levels of proficiency in many different skills through various training programs.
Water flow training in one of our new subdivisions.